Email Management Service
Suppress the unengaged
Unengaged contacts are the most risky contacts on your list. If a subscriber has not opened or clicked on anything for 90 days, they may not be interested. We move these to a less active monthly newsletter to prevent risk of complaints.
Monitor Reputation Score
Both your mailing IP reputation and your complaints levels are critical to monitor. Keeping an eye on these DAILY can help you avoid a disaster (like being kicked off a service, or even losing your domain!)
We Test Every Email
You can’t always predict how Spam Assassin or other filters are going to treat your emails. Experienced professionals run several testing tools and create a custom test environment for real world feedback.
List Hygiene / Maintenance
Removing complaints and hard/soft bounces and regularly segmenting/scrubbing your list are critical to maintaining your reputation and being inboxed by the top EPS (Yahoo/Google/AOL etc).
No business can easily grow without it. With Facebook not showing fan page posts, Twitter being like shouting in outer space and text messaging being somewhat annoying… Email is easily the best way to reach your customer base with important updates.
What Setup Looks Like
- We start by doing a review of your sending IP, emails, lists and overall setup
- Then we require mutual access to your sending email address (IE: firstname.lastname@example.org) to monitor campaign data, complaints or any deliverability errors
- We setup a test environment with email accounts at the major email providers (Outlook.com / Gmail / Yahoo etc)
- We setup testing software (blacklists, authentication and content) and do 2-3 tests before you send a mailing
- We segment the list into a 90 day hot list, and a cold list
- We recommend other segments based on campaigns, lists and forms setup and data from mailings
Interested in Managed Services?
That’s great! We only handle a select group of clients each year,
to see if you qualify and if we have room, fill out the form below.